Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pics!

Smiling!

Ok, I know it doesn't look like much, but it is nearly impossible to catch this child smiling on camera. I was trying to play peekaboo with her and snap pics at the same time. That's not an easy thing to do!



In her new stroller!
She doesn't look thrilled, but she really does love it! She still has yet to fuss while in it.


In her car seat. We love the headwings. They are perfect for her!


And I can't leave Adrian out.


Sometimes I think I went overboard buying such a huge seat, but he's got such a looong torso, he really needs as much room as he can get. This seat holds up to 80 lbs and I doubt he'll even make it to 50. I go back and forth on whether to get rid of it and buy a smaller one...and hope he doesn't outgrow it before he can use a booster!

Sorry for the crappy pictures. I've been using my camera phone, texting them to my sister, and having her email them back to me. The smiling pic was so dark you could hardly see it so if the colors are funky it's because I lightened it up and had no idea what I was doing.

No comments: