Thursday, November 20, 2008

She did it!!!

At PT yesterday, Charlie was trying again to get from her side to her back and this time she DID IT!!! And that's not the most exciting part. When she did it and we jumped up and started clapping, she had the BIGGEST grin on her face! You could tell she was proud of herself. And then when we tried to get her to do it again, she got an attitude with us. Almost like she was saying, "What do you people want from me, I JUST did it!" But she did it 2 more times just to get us to leave her alone. But the other two times she didn't put nearly as much effort into it. LOL She's a funny kid. I did get one of those on video, but it was after the first really amazing time and while I'm proud of her, what I have on video just doesn't do her justice. I might still post it. But it just doesn't give you an idea of how amazing the first time was.

Oh and she didn't cry or even fuss ONCE during PT yesterday!

No comments: