Thursday, December 25, 2008

Random pics...

This was when we went to the ER just for the prevacid. LOL I've decided to start taking pics of each trip just to have a little record. You can really see in this pic how small her head looks these days. It hasn't grown *at all* in over 4 months. :-(

Adrian went to a little xmas party at walmart and got his face painted. He seems to be getting over his little fear of having things on his skin. I still remember vividly the incident when I put a temporary tatoo on him. He *flipped* and I couldn't find any alcohol to take it off. I had to just rub it off his skin until it turned red. Then he was fine. LOL He liked his little snowman though. :-)


This is the blotchy rash that Charlie woke up with for 2 days before she got sick with that virus. I didn't know what it was so I took a pic and planned to post it online to see if anyone had a clue. Then when a doc at the hospital asked me if she'd had any rashes recently a little lightbulb went off over my head. "Yeah she did! And I even got a picture! Here, look...." LOL

No comments: