Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun stuff!

Just a sample of our past two days...

Charlie was giving us some super big smiles yesterday. :-D

Adrian thought the dog should have a bath too...

And his legs need to go in the straps too....poor doggy got strangled!

I tried the little clippy barrettes...they still don't hold very well...maybe a different brand...I do like this look on her.

Ans she fell asleep with her arms up. Probably seems trivial to most people but Charlie rarely lifts her arms above chest level so when I saw her like this I ran for the camera. LOL

Adrian drew this picture. I'm so proud of my little guy! A month ago he was still just scribbling randomly...now his scribbles are taking shape!

2 comments:

Chef Owen said...

Love the first smiley picture!

Happy Frog said...

ooh, she's just such a sweetie and so adorable!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of her sleeping with her arms over her head! and wowsers, adrian has some big time talent - seriously!! neither one of my kids are anywhere near that level of proficiency!