Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Charlie's first photo shoot...

We decided to take the kids to Sears today to get their portraits done. We've been meaning to do it for a while, but everything is always so crazy we just never get around to it. But Charlie just turned 6 months and I decided we HAVE to do it because she's 6 months. (That makes a whole lotta sense, huh? LOL In my mind it does anyways.) So I wasn't expecting to get Charlie to smile. She's still not consistant with it and she's more irritable and sleepy since we upped her meds. I was just hoping to get a picture of her *looking* at the camera.

She did neither. She was soooo mad by the time we got there, we could hardly get her settled enough to get a picture of her where she doesn't look like she's being tortured. We did get a couple, but they weren't great because the photographer was just trying to snap them so quick as soon as I'd get her settled because we had about 2 seconds before she started up again. So there's some weird shadows in the pictures and she's all red-faced and her eyes are puffy. We did buy some, but I think I'll take her back tomorrow and try again earlier in the day. We have a smile-saver card, so at least we don't pay for sitting fees.

So I was a little disappointed, but I figured we'd try again, so we went to leave and by then Charlie had passed out in my arms. I put her in her car seat and she woke up. So what did the little stinker do? She gave me a goofy little grin! Ahhhhh! I swear she finds this stuff amusing. She's like a little prodigy in there, masterminding plans for her own entertainment! LOL

I'll post the pics as soon as we get them on-line, which should be within 48 hours. :-)

No comments: