Thursday, June 18, 2009
We went to the ENT yesterday to discuss procedures for lessening Charlie's secretions. I'm not really thrilled about doing anything to her now, but I know the aspiration is a problem and I don't know how long she'll keep holding on. If it's months or years...we need to help her out a bit. So we set a date for botox injections. If by next month I'm not feeling better about it, I'll just cancel...no biggie.
She slept most of the day and finally woke up and gave me a few smiles right as we were pulling up to the house.