Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Charlie is begging for food. She's been using this "Ehhh Ehhhh!" sound to get what she wants. Like her elmo. And the playdough. When we were sitting in the hospital they brought in a tray of food for me and she started making that sound. I'm still not used to her vocalizing when she wants something so I kind of ignored her (hey I was hungry!). She was mostly content but when I got to the apple pie she got louder.

It went something like this:

"Ehhh Ehhh!"
"Charlie you can't have apple pie"
"Ehh!"
"Really, you can't"
"EHH!"
"Oh ok, just a little bit" (I dipped my finger in the sauce and let her taste it)
(suck suck suck) "Ehhhh!"
"I wasn't even supposed to let you have that much!"
"Ehhh!"
"Fine"
(repeat 6 more times)

If she could just SWALLOW!

No comments: