Thursday, June 18, 2009




We went to the ENT yesterday to discuss procedures for lessening Charlie's secretions. I'm not really thrilled about doing anything to her now, but I know the aspiration is a problem and I don't know how long she'll keep holding on. If it's months or years...we need to help her out a bit. So we set a date for botox injections. If by next month I'm not feeling better about it, I'll just biggie.

She slept most of the day and finally woke up and gave me a few smiles right as we were pulling up to the house.


Kristen P2P said...

aw look at her beautiful smile....touches my heart.

Kathryn said...

Aww, what a smile!

We're considering doing a salviagram and taking out Lily's salvia glands. Let me know how the botox works for Charlie.

ady said...

Love the smiles! Can't wait to hear how the botox turns out.