Monday, January 25, 2010

Charlie's Christmas present...

I finally remembered to take a pic of it! I made her a wall hanging from the pictures in her favorite book. I got the idea for it months before Christmas but then didn't get around to actually making it until like the 22nd. Thankfully my mom helped because I would have been SOL. I didn't even know how to touch up the images so they looked good when I printed them on the transfer. LOL I ironed them onto squares of material (from an old sheet), pieced them together, sewed on the ribbon, then added a back (random jungle animal material I had lying around) and loops to secure it to the side of her crib (which I need to redo because I got a little over-zealous with the snap press :-/). My mom had tons of the transfers she got for free. So the total cost was $0!

Photobucket

1 comment:

momtoS said...

You are very talented! I can't even hem my own pants! LOL. I wish I could sew...prehaps someday I will take a class!