Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Haircut!

So Charlie's hair has kind of been a big bother for a long time now. It get ratty and tangled, covered in spit, and she CHEWS on it if it gets near her mouth. Pulling it back helps some, but her hair is so fine it eventually just falls out of the elastic band. So I decided to go short. I mean SHORT, short. I took her last night to a children's salon in the next town over. I told the stylist what I wanted and she started cutting before I had a chance to second-guess myself!

We love it so far! I think she looks adorable and still plenty girly.


Her nurse gave her a mohawk today:

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Charlie is an amazing, courageous strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my geustboook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Cheri said...

I love her haircut! Adorable :)

I've been reading your blog for a long time now (years?) and love checking in from time to time to see how Charlie is doing.

She's lucky to have you as a mom.